Have you been hurt in a car accident serving Seven Mile, Ohio? Or, were you injured in a truck accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, drunk driving crash, or bus accident? The personal injury lawyers at Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law serving Seven Mile, Ohio may be able to help you. Our lawyers work closely with accident victims and their families, helping them to seek damages and recoveries from negligent parties. In the aftermath of an accident, you and your family might be struggling with unexpected medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages due to missed time from work, and pain and suffering resulting from lifestyle changes or disability. If you have been hurt due to another party’s negligence or neglect, you may have the right to seek damages for your losses. The personal injury lawyers at Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law serving Seven Mile, Ohio may be able to assist you with negotiating with insurance adjusters and holding responsible parties accountable.
What is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
The value of your personal injury case will depend upon a range of factors. The accident attorneys at Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law can look closely at the details of your case to determine the degree to which the other party or parties might have been at fault. Victims of accidents are able to seek damages when the other party is found responsible for the accident. In Ohio, under the state’s comparative fault law, victims can only seek recovery if they are less than 50% at fault for the accident. Determining fault can be complicated in some accident cases. Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law is a personal injury law firm serving Seven Mile, Ohio that can review police reports, the details of your accident, and other factors to determine who might have been at fault, and to present the strongest possible case under the law. If you are found to be partially at fault, but not over 50% at fault, your recovery may be reduced by your percentage of fault. So, if the value of your case is determined to be $10,000 in damages, but you are found to be 10% at fault for the accident, and the other party was found to be 90% at fault, you may only be permitted to recover $9,000 in damages.
The other factor that can impact the value of your claim are your actual losses. The accident lawyers at Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law serving Seven Mile, Ohio will closely look at your medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and lost wages due to missed days from work. Our firm can also look at the type of injuries or disabilities you sustained and speak to experts to determine how long you may be out of work and how long you may need medical care. Our lawyers can then estimate the value of future medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, and lost wages. Finally, our lawyers can estimate the value of your pain and suffering damages. Your pain and suffering following an accident is real. Victims may find themselves no longer able to engage in regular life activities, might find themselves facing real pain that interferes with everyday life, and may struggle to care for family and loved ones. Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law are personal injury lawyers serving Seven Mile, Ohio that may be able to help you. Once our attorneys have an estimate of what your claim might be worth, we can speak to insurance adjusters and negligent parties to help you seek the damages you may deserve under the law.
Seek Justice Following an Accident
If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, drunk driving, or bus accident in Seven Mile, Ohio, you are not alone. Kruger & Hodges Attorneys at Law, personal injury lawyers serving Seven Mile, Ohio may be able to help you. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Reach out to our attorneys today to learn more.